Headfort Golf Club catering offers our members and guests several dining options. Whether you are looking for casual dining or a more elegant experience, we cater for both.
You can enjoy a quiet breakfast, a light lunch or a hearty meal in a relaxed and comfortable setting overlooking the golf courses.
Menus in our restaurant are updated regularly and include only the freshest of ingredients which are sourced locally, where possible.
We cater for all your dietary requirements including coeliac and vegetarian or if you are just looking for a healthy option, we are happy to help.
We offer the perfect retreat after a long and testing day out on our stunning courses.
Headfort Golf Club is the perfect location for your upcoming special event. Whatever the occasion, Headfort Golf Club is the ideal environment for family celebrations.
- Full Breakfast Menu available, served up to 12pm
- Full a la carte menu available, From 12pm
- Lunch/Snack menu available all day
- Sunday Lunch, Roast of the day €12.00
Please view sample menu below. Please note, menus are subject to change without notice.
Sunday Lunch Menu
Main Course €12.00 3 Courses €19.50
- Homemade soup of the day s/w crusty roll.
- Chicken & Mushroon Vol a Vont.
- Traditional Egg Mayonnaise.
- Prawn Salad s/w Maire Rose Sauce
- Roast Stuffed Turkey & Ham served with Cranberry Sauce.
- Roast Sirloin of Irish Beef served with Horseradish Sauce.
- Golfers Grill & Chips.
- Roast Stuffed Leg of Lamb served with Mint Sauce.
- Fresh breaded Fillets of Cod served with Tartar Sauce.
- Oven Baked Fillet of Fresh Salmon served with Lemon & Dill Cream Sauce
- Selection of Seasonal Vegetables
- Creamed, Garlic & Roasted Potato
- Selection of Homemade Desserts
- Freshly Brewed Tea/Coffee
You can contact us directly at:
T: +353 (0)46 9241944
Ranked No.8 Parkland
Backspin Magazine 2012
Ranked No.11 Parkland
Golf Digest 2012
Ranked No.2 in all Ireland
Kevin Markham - "Hooked"